Tuesday, December 6, 2011

iProducts Taking Over The iWorld


The type of media consumer I am, is the one discussed in the short essay “Society is Dead: We Have Retreated into the iWorld” by Andrew Sullivan. I own an iPhone, and iMac, and an iPod and I constantly use all of them at the same time. I watch TV to hear about all the newest gossip on Kim Kardashian and how much money she is spending on her wedding. I am consumed in the world of technology and it started when I received my first iPod when I was 12. I have always loved to listen to music and an iPod made that easier for me, I could take all my favorite music with me on the go where ever I was. Apple has made me the technology user that I am today, that makes me have an iproduct attached to me at all times.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you are honest in this post. A lot of people try to deny that they are into their technology, but let's face it. Most people, especially students and younger people, are, and there isn't really anything wrong with that. As long as you balance it all and still interact w/ each other and not just screen versions of who we are.

    ReplyDelete