Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What it takes to be a "Fiesel"


          Family to me means the people in your life that know you the best and are always there for you. Family is very important to me because they mean so much to me. I care a lot about my family and I know they care about me just as much. I would do anything for my family anytime, any day.  
          I don’t feel like I am a certain person because of my last name Fiesel, but I feel like I do things a certain way because I am a Fiesel.  Everyone in my family has a really good work ethic; we all work very hard for what we get. All of us have jobs that we always give 110% towards. We are always putting in extra hours when other people are slacking off. Fiesel doesn’t mean anything cool in a different language but we are hard working people.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this reflection on your name, your family, and what it means to be a Fiesel. Clever and creative.

    ReplyDelete