Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Blog Reflection

      I still haven’t decided if I am into blogging or not. I think for a school assignment it’s a cool project because not a lot of teachers have to make a blog and post your thoughts about what were discussing in class on a blog. I have never made a blog before this class so this was my first time using one. I didn’t keep it very up to date through out the whole class but I liked the things that I put into my blog. I felt like I gave it the effort I wanted to and what came out of it was nice. I liked putting my real feeling about the homework and what we were discussing into the blog instead of a homework assignment. I liked the media blog that I put pictures from my iPhone. Overall I thought the blog was a good idea for an English class but it wasn’t my favorite thing of the class. I never fully got into the idea of blogging but now that I’m doing it I don’t see why it is so bad. I see why people like to do it everyday. I will probably not continue blogging but I am happy that I got to experience it from this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment